Operation in three directions is possible without any need for rotating the profile over a tray. This helps to avoid any loss of production caused by errors of measurement and boost efficiency in production.
12,000 rpm spindle engines with high frequency control are used to achieve higher feed rate and a cleaner milling surface.
You can achieve 1:1 milling precision in a much shorter time than conventional milling in the aluminum industry.
- Copy router with 1 vertical and 2 horizontal copying heads
- Designed to perform quickly and precisely lock’s holes on 3 sides of the aluminium profile without releasing the workpiece
- Automatic blocking of milling depth on every position by means of pair of pneumatic horizontal and vertical clamps
- Horizontal and vertical pneumatic tracers with 3 diameters – 4, 6, 8 mm
- Horizontal & vertical templates with standard figures
- Smooth movement, high precision and great sensivity provided with recirculating ball bearings, shock absorbers and ergonomic handle’s design
- 1,5 mt. roller conveyors positioned at the right (with ruler) and left sides, provide support to profiles of considerable length.
- Spray cooling system
- Power Supply : 220 V, 1 ph, 50-60 Hz
- Total Electricity Values : 2,5 Kw, 10A
- Motor KW : 0,75 Kw*3
- Air Consumption : 9 lt/min
- Air pressure : 6-8 Bar
- Machine Height : 1540 mm
- Machine Length : 1080 mm
- Machine Width : 720 mm
- Machine Weight : 110 Kg
- Maximum Machinable Profile Height : 110 mm
- Minimum Machinable Profile Height : 40 mm
- Maximum Machinable Profile Width : 150 mm