- Fully automated glass edging system for flat glass
- High speed glass edging and polishing with perfect quality
- Excellent solution for glass door, shower door or glass balcony production
- Extremely robust structural design
HOW IT WORKS?
After placing the glass to the system the glass double edger machine starts for edging the fed glass automatically. In addition to the rough grinding, fine grinding and polishing can be done on the flat glass to make the desired size. The wheels are automatically controlled by the piston and thus allow for longer processing times. With servo motor driven technology the glass position can be tracked to see the wheel position. Optionally, glass recognition system (Opt. GRS) can be integrated for automatic glass size and thickness measuring. Optionally integrated outlet conveyor is used to easily collect the glass from the glass edging machine by the operator and / or to automatically transmit it to the next process.
Glass recognition system (Opt. GRS) optionally can be integrated to the inlet conveyor. Recognition system measures the glass length, glass thickness and automatically adjusts the line according to the glass dimension.
- 20 motors
- Rough, fine edging and polishing
- Servo motor driven axis
- Servo motor driven system
- Recipe saver system
- High speed glass processing
- Automatic glass dimension measuring
- Automatic glass thickness measuring
- Touch screen control panel
- Remote technical assistance
|Maximum glass width||2000 mm||2500 mm||3000 mm|
|Minimum glass size||250×300 mm||250×300 mm||250×300 mm|
|Glass processing speed||0.5-12 m/min||0.5-12 m/min||0.5-12 m/min|
|Diagonal tolerance of glass processing||± 0.5 mm/m||± 0.5 mm/m||± 0.5 mm/m|
|Parallel tolerance of glass processing||± 0.1 mm/m||± 0.1 mm/m||± 0.1 mm/m|