- Fast, accurate and stable primary glass for insulated glass production
- Easy to transport, easy to install
- Compact and space effective design
- Extremely robust structural design
HOW IT WORKS?
The feeding nozzles can be positioned to deliver uniform sealing. Pneumatic operation of the butyl process is controlled by the logo system that electronically regulates the temperature of the butyl heaters. A timer enables the pre-heating of butyl ahead of the start of operation. Automatic start and stop system which can be set by operator panel. By this feature, the machine will be ready to start automatically in working hours and stop afterwards.
- Timing system for automatic opening/stopping
- Logo system
- Automatic adjustable heating system
- Spacer fixing system
|Tank capacity||7 kg|
|Band speed||22 m/min|
|Minimum spacer thickness||6 mm|
|Maximum spacer thickness||24 mm (opt. 30 mm)|