- Fully automated desiccant filling to spacers for insulated glass production
- Fast, accurate and stable desiccant filling system
- Compact and space effective design
- Extremely robust structural design
HOW IT WORKS?
This operation, like the subsequent closure of the holes by butyl material is performed automatically. The filling process is controlled by sensor system and when the spacer is filled with desiccant material completely, the filling operation will be stopped automatically.
- Thick spacer filling system
- Automatic drilling and closing system
- Butyl tank
|Minimum frame size||250×250 mm|
|Maximum frame size||2500×2500 mm|
|Spacer thickness||6-24 mm|
|Fraction of desiccant material||0,5 – 0,8 mm|