IMPRESSIVE CUTTING SOLUTIONS
PROD-LC22 fiber laser cutting offers the best solution to the user for cutting quality, precision, high cutting speed and low cost in cutting of fine material.
HIGHT CAPACITY UTILITY
PROD-LC22, is equipped with an accurately machined, highly dynamic bridge structure combined with precision rack and pinion technology
- Precise and ease of processing both large and small size formats.
- High speed and high precision servo motion system.
- No repositioning of plate ensures optimum accuracy.
- Fiber optic laser delivery system.
- Simple operator interface and cutting database.
- CNC controlled hydraulic lift-up dual shuttle table.
- Easy accessible remote diagnostic functions.
- Long lens life because of lens protection.
- High speed low cutting cost in thin sheet metal cutting.
- Easy processing of copper titanium and brass.
- Lower cooling capacity requirements with reduced energy consumption, due to highly efficient fiber laser source.
- Perfect beam quality and long term power stability.
- Long cutting lens life, thanks to protective windows.
- More than 100.000 hours diode module life.
- Long life rigid machine design.
- Fibre delivery system significantly reduces consummables over the life of the system.
- Laser Power : 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000,Watt
- Cutting head: Precitec Light Cutter (Optional Precitec Pro Cutter)
- Focusing Lenses: 150mm
- CNC Control Unit: Beckhoff 19’’ TFT – Windows 10
- Servo Motors: Beckhoff
- Rack and Pinion: WITTENSTEIN
- Nesting Software: LANTEK Expert Cut II
- X Axis ( Rack & Pinion ): 3048 mm ( 120’’ )
- Y Axis ( Rack & Pinion ): 1524 mm ( 60’’ )
- Z Axis ( Ball Screw ): 100 mm ( 3.93’’ )
- Rapid Traverse ( X and Y Axis ): 110 m / min
- Vector Speed: 140 m / min
- Acceleration: 1.2G ( 12m / s2 )
- Feed Rate: Programmable up to 50 m/min
- Absolute Positioning Accuracy: ± 0.02 mm
- Repeatability: ± 0.02 mm
- Transfer Table: Motorized – Automatic Exchange
- Max. Load Capacity: 1000 kg for each table
- Automatic Nozzle Cleaning and Calibration: Standart
- Fume Extractor: Optional 2500 m3 / hour