PROD-LPZ35 can be used with perfect precision that is provided by rack and pinion movement and also operates with a greater speed as compared to CO2 lasers. In addition, this laser technology offers low costs compared to a CO2 laser which is brought about by fiber technology.
IMPRESSIVE CUTTING SOLUTIONS
New PROD-LPZ35 fiber laser cutting offers the best solution to the user for cutting quality, precision, high cutting speed and low cost in cutting of fine material. It is possible to obtain these features at very high cutting speeds.
- Precise and ease of processing both large and small size formats.
- High speed and high precision servo motion system.
- No repositioning of plate ensures optimum accuracy.
- Fiber optic laser delivery system.
- Simple operator interface and cutting database.
- CNC controlled hydraulic lift-up dual shuttle table.
- Easy accessible remote diagnostic functions.
- Long lens life because of lens protection.
- High speed low cutting cost in thin sheet metal cutting.
- Easy processing of copper titanium and brass.
- Lower cooling capacity requirements with reduced energy consumption, due to highly efficient fibre laser source.
- Perfect beam quality and long term power stability.
- Long cutting lens life, thanks to protective windows.
- More than 100.000 hours diode module life.
- Long life rigid machine design.
- Fibre delivery system significantly reduces consummables over the life of the system
- Low investment and operating costs.
- The most cost-efficient solution for every requirement.
- Very easy to operate.
- Quick and easy installation.
- High performance and high accuracy rack and pinion system.
- Beckhoff CNC.
- Motion system 1525 x 3050 x 100mm
- 2 kW fiber laser. (nLIGHT alta 2000)
- Water chiller.
- Fiber optic beam delivery system.
- Windows 7 operating system.
- 360 degree rotating ergonomic machine control panel.
- 19” TFT color monitor.
- 260 GB Program data storage.
- Transfer tables (dual palette) hydraulic lift (integrated drive system). Programmable
- high pressure air / Nitrogen gas selection 1.. 25 bar. Advanced precitec cutting head (with air cross blast).
- 125”, 150”, 175” and 200” lenses.
- Lens protective window.
- Auto nozzle cleaning and calibration.
- Standard fume extraction system.
- Parts debris drawers.
- Lantek CAD/CAM system.
- In built safety systems (light guards & full enclosure as standard).
- CE Compliance.