ALBA, is controlled by new generation PC-Based CNC Control Unit and 100% Oemak made interface. NumCAD 2D is in standard for basic jobs to support you.
This user-friendly interface has been created by our engineers for your benefits. We have carefully listened operators and investors thoughts and reflected their needs into this interface. Also, since engineers are part of our team, you will not get 3rd party support with it. All the support you may need will be provided directly by us.
HIGH SPEED MILLING PROCESSING
AND MAXIMUM PRECISION
You will get the best results in all your applications such as 3D – 5 Axis with high quality spindle motor, HSK F63 connection.
Save time with easy and fast tool changing with the 8 PCS tool capacity rotary magazine unit.
- Body and gantry made of steel constructions.
- All OEMAK machines are designed using SOLID WORKS 3D programming and made with enhanced ST52 high quality steel using the latest technology.
- This machine has rigid gantry and runs with high precision rack & pinion.
- High quality and repetitive cuts are obtained by using synchronized servo motors and drivers.
- Worldwide and well-known brands such as FESTO, HSD, ILC Lubrication, Güdel, Baumüller, Becker, Beckhoff, Alphacam Cad/CAM, Siemens etc. electrical, pneumatical and software systems are used on OEMAK machines.
- Programmable and automatically maximum force limitations for protections tools damage
- Synchronized working servo motors will give you the best cutting result with its perfect repeatability ratio.
- Easy user access to control panel
- Mobile control panel
- Daily reporting and e-mail possibility
- Safety stop function
- 2D-3D G-Code preview
- Actual torque view
- Radius smoothing
- Selectable vacuum Area
- NumCAM 2D Cam Application
- Rigid vacuum consoles
- 140-250m3 / h Vacuum motors – Becker
- Pneumatic system – Festo
- Electrical system – Siemens
- High inertia servo motors and Controllers – Beckhoff
- Automatic Lubrication – ILC Lubrication
- Spindle Milling Motor – HSD Mechatronics
- Fixed tool changing unit and automatic tool height measurement
- 8pcs rotary & 8 pcs fixed magazine for 5 Axis
- 8pcs fixed magazine for 3 axis
|Z Axis Distance||440 mm|
|X Axis Speed||60 m/min|
|Y Axis Speed||60 m/min|
|Z Axis Speed||25 m/min|
|C Axis Speed||75°/sec|
|A Axis Seed||75°/sec|
|M Axis Speed||120°/sec|
|X Axis Motor (gantry)||4 KW Absolute Servo Motor|
|Y Axis Motor||6 KW Absolute Servo Motor|
|Z Axis Motor||6 KW Absolute Servo Motor|
|C Axis Motor||0.5 kw Torque Motor|
|A Axis Motor||0.5 kw Torque Motor|
|M Axis Motor||0.75 kw Torque Motor|
|Spindle Motor Power||11-13 kw HSK F63 HSD|
|Spindle Motor Speed||20000 rpm|
|Rotary Magazine Unit||8 pcs|
|Fixed Magazine Unit||8 pcs|
|Vacuum Pump Power||250m3/hour + 250m3/hour(OPT)|
|Installed Power||35 KW|
|Working Voltage||380 V AC|
|Working Pressure||7 bar|
|Alpha CAM CAD 3D – 5 Axis||OPT|
|2 Working Zone||STD|
|Multiple Boring Unit (10+3(x2)+1)||STD|