The machine offers capability to cut at +45°, –45° and interim degrees, and it is equipped with fast adjustment buffers for 90°, 75°, 60° and 45° degrees.
It can easily cut the profiles used in door and window production.
VERTICAL PNEUMATIC FIXING SYSTEM
Vertical pneumatic pressures from top to bottom to stabilize any profile and piece cut.
- Cutting range +45° / -45° and intermediate degrees
- Fixed stops on 90°, 75°, 60°, 45° degrees for making cuts without having to set the angle, and the remaining positions can be set using a graduated rule as reference.
- An additional lock on sliding plate for intermediate degrees fixing
- Special design of sliding plate prevents sawdust collecting inside it
- Diameter of a diamond saw blade is 400 mm
- Smooth movement of cutting head is carried out with the shock-absorber
- Vertical pneumatic clamping kit
- Practical clamping of a profile by pedal pressing
- The machine is standard equipped with completed bearing and measuring conveyors (3 meters long each)
- Particular care has been taken over the safety measures, both mechanical and electrical
- Power supply protects system from voltage overload
- Cooling system for aluminium profile cutting
- Power Supply : 380-400 V, 3 ph, 50-60 Hz
- Spindle speed : 3000 rpm
- Total KW : 1,5 kW
- Air pressure : 6-8 bar
- Air Consumption : 2,2 lt/min
- Machine Height : 1570 mm
- Machine Length : 6570 mm
- Machine Width : 950 mm
- Machine Weight : 140 Kg
- Saw Outside Diameter : Ø400
- Inside Diameter of Saw : Ø30
- Saw Thickness : 4 mm
- Number of Teeth : 120
- Machinable Minimum Profile Length : 360 mm
- Machinable Maximum Profile Length : 3300 mm