It offers precise cutting at 0° to 180° and intermediate degrees. A diamond saw with a diameter of 600 mm is used.
INTERMEDIATE ANGLE OPTION
Fast adjustment buffers for 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°, and tray fixing lever for intermediate angles are available.
Completely safe against occupational accidents. The valve safety key and double-hand operating principle prevent any occupational accident.
- Cutting range 0° – 180°
- Fixed stops on 15°, 22,5°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90° degrees for making cuts without having to set the angle, and the remaining positions can be set using a graduated rule as reference.
- An additional lock on sliding plate for intermediate degrees fixing
- Special design of sliding plate prevents sawdust collecting inside it
- Diameter of a diamond saw blade is 600 mm
- For security purpose at opening of a protective cover power supply is disconnected
- Vertical pneumatic clamping kit
Adjustable cutting speed
- The machine is standard equipped with completed bearing and measuring conveyors (3 meters long each)
- Hydropneumatic and cooling systems for aluminium profile cutting
- Power Supply : 380-400 V, 3 ph, 50-60 Hz
- Spindle speed : 3000 rpm
- Total KW : 5 kW
- Air pressure : 6-8 bar
- Air Consumption : 2,2 lt/min
- Machine Height : 1700 mm
- Machine Length : 7070 mm
- Machine Width :1000 mm
- Machine Weight : 300 Kg
- Saw Outside Diameter : Ø600
- Inside Diameter of Saw : Ø30
- Saw Thickness : 4,6 mm
- Number of Teeth : 140
- Machinable Minimum Profile Length : 540 mm
- Machinable Maximum Profile Length : 3300 mm